Some recent studies, interviews and publications (titles all publications under “About me”)
- A wrote a new book: “From fed by the world to food security. Accelerating agricultural development in Africa“, see under current activities.
- Biological and/or conventional agriculture?
- Trees to avoid or trees to support the use of fertilizers on crops? Proceedings of the 4th European Agroforestry Conference Agroforestry as Sustainable Land Use (click for link) Trees to avoid or trees to support fertilizer use.pdf
- Refugees, agriculture & food. Contribution to ‘It’s the food my friend’, a series of dialogues. Rode Hoed, Amsterdam.
- What type of agriculture can nourish the growing world population?Written for OXFAM-Novib.
- Agricultural development in Burundi, RD Congo & Rwanda: ISFM, food security, intensive agroforestry and mechanization.
- The agro-ecological solution !? Food security and poverty reduction in sub-Saharan Africa.
- How to decrease differences related to gender in agriculture in DR Congo?
- Defining and describing intensive agroforestry, and quantifying its inputs, outputs and benefits.