Lectures and trainings
- Differences in agricultural development between Asia and Africa
- Fertilizers for peace
- The role of livestock in African agricultural development
- Sustainable Ugandan food production
- Agriculture without chemistry?
- Agriculture, poverty and refugees; Syria & Africa
- Reinforcing a Malian research team at an environmental strategic study
- Lectures about potential negative side effects of more irrigation.
- Lecture Climate change and vegetation dynamics in the Sahel, at the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency.
Uganda; help developing a model school garden as component for a vocational training. Three support missions to Mali for the Environmental Ministry, requested by the Dutch Environmental Commission.